Blog Archive

Friday, November 11, 2005

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...

Current mood:aggravated

Yeah, I have a big dog. I walk both my dogs once or twice a day...Tiny off the leash because she listens, Foster on the leash because he is still a bit buck wild.

Foster is 100+ pounds and all muscle. He pulls me down the street as we are leaving the house because he is so excited, but he calms down later and is less strenuous.

Yet, everyone I meet between point a and point b seems compelled to mention that he is taking ME for a walk.

"Ha ha... whos walking who?" "Foster taking you for your walk again?" "Wheres Foster taking you?" "I see he is walking you again..."

Ha ha ha...I f****** get it. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

There I feel a little better.

We have citrus trees at the end of the street and Foster has taken to enjoying tangerines. I pick em off the tree and give him one to chew as we make our way around. He seems to enjoy the juice. It is really funny to see him with an orange or tangerine in his mouth walking...and the muffler effect it has when he barks.

All for now...just a vent.

No comments: