Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A survey I actually answered, LOL!

A survey I actually answered, LOL!

Current mood:amused

This survey was interesting, and got one of the biggest responses of messages of anything I have posted here lately, so I figured I would save it in a blog, LOL!

1. My dad once: Heard a vibration on his truck and realized it was the chrome tip on the tailpipe, so he reached down to tighten it while it was still hot....

2. Never in my life: will I accept the metric system. LOL!

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: My dogs...

4. High School is/was: a period of time that I did not use to its full potential...If I knew then what I know now...

6. My first real love was: Wasted on someone who did not deserve it...I should blog that story someday.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen
would be: Shocked to hear about my marriage.

8. I talk to my ex: with no reservations...good terms with everyone.

9. When I was 5: I realized there was life outside of my home.

10. Last Christmas I: had a knife pulled on me and was attacked and had to call the sheriffs.

11. When I turn my head left i see: that my neck is stiff...and some CD boxes for my DJ biz.

12. When I turn my head right: window to my backyard...freshly mowed and rain falling.

13. The craziest Family Event was: not held yet

14. If I was a character on Friends I'd be: either Chandler, or the weird guy who lives upstairs...or probably ugly naked guy.

15. By this time next year: My medical debt will be much less.

16. My favorite day is: a good day.

17. I have a hard time understanding: advanced math calculations.

18. One time at: band camp...oh...one time at Finnegans, a girl in the back booth took her top off and was holding her boobs up for my approval while I was singing onstage, and I was the only one who saw...

19. You know I "like" you if: I engage you in meaningful conversation. Or if you find me naked in the same room...

20. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank would be: it would depend on the award and who was responsible for helping my achievement.

21. Take my advice: Start investing as early as possible. Invest in real estate. Get a lot while you are young. Dont waste investment money on bling. Drive an old car and own 3 houses.

22. My ideal breakfast is: Whiting fillets, stewed tomatoes over grits, 2 runny eggs, toast coffee and juice. Soul food style... (...and if ya like fish and grits and all that pimp shit let me hear somebody say oh yeah-er.)

23. If you visit my hometown: You will find spring break to be a very small aspect of it.

24. If you spend the night at my house: You will find Foster to be affectionate.

25. I'd stop my wedding if: I was planning one.

26. The world could do without: Sports. LOL!

27. I'd rather Have: a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

28. My favorite blonde is: naturally blonde.

29. Paper clips are more useful than: my nipples.

30. If I do anything well, it is: rationalizing...giving advice.

31. And by the way: your zipper is down. Made ya look.

32. The last time I laughed: In the car...listening to Opie and Anthony.

33. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: wow...that is too surreal.

34. I shouldn't be: on the PC so much.

35. Once, at a bar: I openly suggested in the restroom, jokingly that I would give $20 to anyone willing to eat vomit out of the urinal that was full of it...I went into the stall to do my thing and heard a collective gasp...went to leave and someone grabbed me and pulled me back in and wanted the money...I said no way, as I did not see a thing...so he dragged me to the urinal and ate it again...I went to the cashier and put a $20 tab for him on my card...never again...LOL! When I tell this story in person, the details are much funnier, but it is the grossest thing I have experienced ever.

36. Last night: I slept hard.

37. There's this girl I know who: had AIDS, but slept around a lot anyway.

38. A better name for me would be: Zdecislavistczenivflav

39. When I go back to school I'll: wonder what I am doing there at my age.

40. Next time I go to church: it will be for a wedding or a funeral.

No comments: