Blog Archive

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Heres Your Sign...

Heeere's your sign....sigh...

Current mood:confused

#1. At the laundromat this morning, it was VERY crowded. I was sitting on the far side of the facility reading my paper, and my clothes were in the dryer on the opposite side of the facility. Someone walked over and said "Excuse me, your dryer door popped open.". While I appreciated their concern, I find it hard to believe it would not have been easier to simple close the door, but that is just me...

#2. I completely mowed my lawn, trimmed and took all my brush out last night and burned it in a bonfire. Today, one of the neighbor kids stopped by to ask if I needed my lawn mowed. I said no, I had done it yesterday...then he asked if he could haul off any brush to the curb...alrighty then.

No comments: