Blog Archive

Monday, June 5, 2006

Humorous Real Life Anecdote

Humorous Real Life Anecdote

Current mood:amused

True story...the setup: I am working a party and take a break to eat before packing up to move on to the next show. I am at an outdoor table with maybe 9 other people present. The principles to the story are the sweet elderly lady sitting about 3 people to my right, and the overtly, flamboyantly gay Hispanic fellow sitting directly across from me.

Gay fellow has huge salad bowl in front of him. I jokingly say, "My that is some salad you have there, you must be a happy fellow!" to which he replies "Yes, I think I am going to have an orgasm!!".

I reply: " I am not a big fan of that dressing myself!"

The sweet elderly woman innocently chimes in "I dont think I have ever had it."

The guffaws ensued.

No comments: