Blog Archive

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rat Bastards

Rat Bastards

Current mood:angry

Came home today and saw Christmas cards in the street...checked and they belonged to my neighbors...apparently someone is going down the street and opening all the Christmas cards looking for loot. Some made it back to the mailbox, others were tossed to blow in the wind. Wonder how many wont get seen, or how much money got taken?

I am spearheading a campaign to remove all of our mailboxes and have the Post Office install a central mail station with lock boxes. If all the folks on my block agree, we can have it done free of charge! I am mailing out the requests tomorrow...we will see how it pans out.

This is why I personally have had a PO Box since 1983 or so! I GET my mail. It aint the 50s anymore.

No comments: