Blog Archive

Monday, May 1, 2006

Carma Carma Carma Chameleon....LOL

Carma Carma Carma Chameleon....LOL

The car drama never ends. Those who know me well will appreciate this, especially if you have been following my past blogs.

While I was up North in Virginia, I spoke to Lori on the phone and she informed me her van was acting up and that she was driving mine in the interim until I got home and could diagnose hers. I got home last night and tried to figure it out, but it was complicated, and figured it could wait until today. Jacky came home in a borrowed car to tell me her truck was broken as well (brakes) but she supposedly has this under control, BUT she has decided to sell her truck. It is too big for her now that she is commuting to work like the rest of us.

Took Lori's van to a friend who does computer automotive diagnosis, and all the way there, the symptoms Lori described were no longer apparant. He thought the battery might be going and suggested I go to our friend at the auto electric place. Nothing is simple...everything has to be complicated, LOL! So off I went, and we figured the battery was done. I asked him how much it would be just to relace it there...and it was about 15 dollars more than I could have done it myself, BUT, remember....I am a fancy man. LOL!

I had flashbacks of the last 2 battery replacements and spent the money. It was cheaper than the money I would have had to spend on alcohol to get over my anger had something broken while I was changing the battery, LOL!

Fancy-man signing out.

No comments: